We are looking for candidates for the position of ‘resident services inspector’.
- Implementation of the Resident Card Programme.
- Promotion of the Resident Card Programme.
- Serving the public.
Education, work experience and requirements:
- Minimum secondary education and at least 3 years of work experience, or higher education and at least 1 year of work experience.
- Higher education.
- Work experience related to work in the field of economic information, investments, servicing investors, cooperation with entrepreneurs.
- Polish citizenship.
- No criminal record.
- Good repute.
- Willingness to learn and self-development.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Resistance to stress.
- Ability to organise working time.
The required application documents should be submitted in person at the Creative Centre for Education and Economic Cooperation in Hrubieszów, 9 Staszica Street, 22 – 500 Hrubieszów or sent by post to: Kreatywne Centrum Edukacji i Współpracy Gospodarczej w Hrubieszowie, ul. Staszica 9, 22 – 500 Hrubieszów, by 26 June 2023, 9:00 a.m.