“Creative Center for Education and Economic Cooperation” is a new budget unit of the city, which was established by the Hrubieszow City Council by Resolution No. XLIV/342/2021 of December 21, 2021 on the establishment of a budget unit called “Creative Center for Education and Economic Cooperation” in Hrubieszow and granting its charter. Ms. Justyna Krawczyk – Stadnik became the director of the KCEiWG. The center began its activities in 2022. Its primary goal is to create conditions for the development of local business, based on knowledge, innovation and new business models, to create opportunities for the development of the competencies of children and young people in the fields of, among others, programming and robotics, and to raise environmental awareness. The establishment of the KCEiWG stems from the assumptions of the project “Local Development of Hrubieszow – from participation to implementation,” for which the City received more than PLN 16 million in funding from the “Local Development” program, financed by the Norwegian Financial Mechanism and the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area (EEA). The center is located in the premises of the Local Development Project Office at 9 Staszica Street in Hrubieszow.
The activities of the Creative Center for Education and Cooperation include:
- development of bases: knowledge and tools for providing services within the unit,
- integration of local business and development of cooperation between entrepreneurs and the city,
- development and pilot implementation of a program of dedicated training and individual counseling for entrepreneurs and employees,
- development of the basis for modern education in the city,
- environmental education among children and young people,
- building an ecosystem for the development of new businesses in the city,
- creating an effective system of economic promotion of the city and attracting investment from outside.