- We are looking for candidates for the position of ‘entrepreneurship and investor services inspector’.
- Conceptualising and developing projects and designing programmes to support entrepreneurship,
- Providing advice and training to entrepreneurs,
- Conducting research on the needs of entrepreneurs,
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with investors,
- Cooperation with business entities, institutions and organisations,
- Cooperation with governmental and self-governmental administration bodies,
- Assistance in the preparation of investment offers.
Education, work experience and requirements:
- Work experience min. 3 years,
- Higher education,
- Work experience related to work in the field of economic information, investments, servicing investors, cooperation with entrepreneurs,
- Polish citizenship,
- No criminal record,
- Good repute.
- Willingness to learn and self-development,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Resistance to stress,
Ability to organise working time.The required application documents should be submitted in person at the Creative Centre for Education and Economic Cooperation in Hrubieszów, 9 Staszica Street, 22 – 500 Hrubieszów or sent by post to: Kreatywne Centrum Edukacji i Współpracy Gospodarczej w Hrubieszowie, ul. Staszica 9, 22 – 500 Hrubieszów, by 23 June 2023, 3:00 p