TRH Doctors' House
The timber-framed building was most likely erected in the second half of the 19th century as the home of the doctors of the Hrubieszow Agricultural Society – a foundation established here by Rev. Stanislaw Staszic.
The house was home to Dr. Franciszek Ludomir Dubiszewski (1877-1960) – a doctor of the local hospital, a doctor of the Hrubieszow Agricultural Society and the “Sokol” Gymnastic Society. After World War II, the building was taken over by the State Treasury and then by the municipality.
Location: ul. Piłsudskiego 9