1. the Operator of the Service is KCEIWG, 9 Staszica Street, Hrubieszów, Poland 22-500 Hrubieszów , hereinafter referred to as ADMINISTRATOR.
2. the Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
a. Through voluntarily entered information in the forms.
b. By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
c. Through the collection of web server logs
Information about cookies.
(2) Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
(3) The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of a User of the Website and accessing them is the Website Operator.
4. cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
b. maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
c. determining the profile of a User in order to display him/her customized materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
(5) The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” cookies and “permanent” cookies (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
(6) Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s final device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
8) Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal equipment and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
10) Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or how long the user stayed on a particular page.
(1) Information about certain user behavior is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used exclusively for the administration of the site and to ensure the most efficient operation of the provided hosting services.
2. viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the record may be subject to:
a. time of arrival of the request,
b. time of sending the response,
c. the name of the client’s station – identification realized by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case the Service was accessed via a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. IP address information.
3) The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the pages.
4. the above data are used only for the purpose of server administration.
5. Data sharing.
a. The data are subject to sharing with external entities only within the limits of the law.
b. Data enabling identification of an individual shall be shared only with the consent of that individual.
c. The Operator may have an obligation to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies based on lawful requests to the extent of the request.
(1) If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites
(2) To manage your cookie settings, select your browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In this document, ADMINISTRATOR outlines how it implements the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free movement with respect to the personal data of its contractors and their representatives.
We have implemented measures to secure personal data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. All data collected is protected using appropriate technical and organizational measures and security procedures. We implement our internal policies, procedures and implement training covering data protection, security and confidentiality.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ADMINISTRATOR collects and processes data in accordance with and for the purposes of its activities, in connection with the services or products offered and provided. These are contact and personal data necessary for the implementation of ongoing and future contracts, including those related to the quality of services provided and the security of their implementation. ADMINISTRATOR does not collect and process other data that is not necessary for the execution of the contract. Provision of personal data is voluntary, nevertheless it is a necessary condition for the execution of contracts for services offered by ADMINISTRATOR. By analogy, this applies to contracts concluded between ADMINISTRATOR and Suppliers.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
ADMINISTRATOR processes your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or your employer or principal, including:
(a) providing, maintaining and improving services;
b) to provide proper customer service;
(c) handling requests you make to us;
(d) contacting you, for purposes related to the provision of services;
In addition, the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the ADMINISTRATOR’s legal obligation under executed contracts (e.g., tax rules, storage of documents and accounting records), as well as due to the performance of tasks related to business operations, including, for example, planning and organizing work, reporting and conducting analyses.
We also process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, which is:
(a) to conduct marketing activities towards you of ADMINISTRATOR’s own services in connection with ongoing and continued future contracts.
b) contacting you for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, in particular and with your consent, by e-mail;
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data is stored for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the purposes of fulfilling obligations under the law, including tax and accounting, asserting claims in connection with the performance of the contract, archiving. The maximum storage period is 10 years after the completion of the contract. Personal data obtained for marketing purposes and for the purpose of sending commercial information by e-mail are kept until you revoke your consent to such processing. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We entrust personal data to other parties only if we are permitted to do so by law. We include provisions in the relevant contracts regarding security measures to protect your data and maintain confidentiality. Accordingly, your data may be transferred to:
(a) entities that cooperate with us, which provide us with support in the provision of services and perform activities related to their implementation;
b) external entities that operate and manage our internal IT systems;
(c) supervisory authorities, in response to a request for information, if disclosure is in accordance with or required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
THE RIGHTS TO WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED
According to the applicable law, individuals have certain rights regarding their personal data, and the controller is responsible for exercising them. In the situation where ADMINISTRATOR is the controller and decides how and for what purpose personal data is processed, we inform you of your rights:
The right to access personal data – individuals have the right to access their data that we, as controller, store.
The right to rectification of data – if your data is outdated or incorrect.
The right to erasure – if your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you do not consent to further processing.
The right to restrict processing – if you notice that your data is inaccurate, is being processed illegally, you can request that the processing of your data be restricted for a period of time to allow us to check the accuracy of the data or its compliance.
The right to object – at any time when the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest and the objection is justified by your particular situation or your personal data is processed for marketing purposes.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please send an email to the email address provided in the contact tab or by mail. You have the right to file a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. For more information, please visit www.giodo.gov.pl.