On April 26, 2023, at 2:00 pm, a meeting was held at Gniecki Hotel & Restaurant, 29 Kolejowa Street, Hrubieszow.
entitled. “Why can Hrubieszow be an attractive place to live for young people?” within the framework of the “Local Development” Program financed by the European Economic Area Financial Mechanism and the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021. The speaker of the meeting was strategic advisor and expert of the Association of Polish Cities Janusz Szewczuk, and the moderator was
Dr. Mariusz Rudzki – a specialist in serving entrepreneurs and investors.
Main topics of the meeting:
- Social and economic capital of the city and the functional area. Prospects for the development of the area.(Based on the data collected in the MRL and the experience of other cities, Janusz Szewczuk presented the key socio-economic processes and the role of young residents in the development of the city).
- Identification of activities that strengthen the participation of young residents in the development of Hrubieszow.
- What kind of education is needed for young people thinking about staying in Hrubieszow?
- Can the local labor market be an attractive proposition for the young?
- How can the young go into business?
- How can young people get involved in the city’s social life?