Built in the second half of the 19th century in classicist style, the mansion belonged to the Golakowski family. In the early 1920s, some of the rooms were adapted for the office of the Hrubieszow County Sejmik Department. In 1937 Waleria Golakowska sold the estate to Hrubieszow lawyer Stanislaw Kulik. After the end of World War II, a pharmacy was located in the manor, now the building is privately owned.
Location: ul. 3 Maja 17