On 22.09.2023, a training session was held for the staff of the Municipal Public Library – Hrubieszów Heritage Centre named after Christine and Stephen du Chateau.
At the training organised by the Creative Centre for Education and Economic Cooperation e Hrubieszów, participants learned:
- What are the types of games (which ones can be used by cultural and educational institutions).
- How to design games – from the idea, through its adaptation, to the effect (scenario).
- What are the principles and mechanisms involved in creating tasks, laying out routes, creating rules and scenarios.
- Where and how to raise funds to finance urban games.
- How to effectively promote outdoor games.
- What are the latest trends in creating outdoor games.
We are looking forward to the results of this training, because who doesn’t like outdoor games?